Neo Frames is your archival picture framing specialist. We regularly work with artists, collectors, galleries and museums across Australia and the region. With an emphasis upon handcrafted technique, Neo’s affordable, classic and contemporary style will present and preserve art work to professional museum standards.
Come in and see us at the studio with your artwork, object, family photo or treasure. We look forward to working with you.
What is Archival Framing?
Paper based framing materials can cause issues over time in regards to discolouration and foxing on artwork. At Neo Frames, we only use cotton rag museum mounts, acid free tapes and standard museum practices when handling artwork.
Situated in the Collingwood lower arts precinct, the Neo studio is a creative space that encourages excellence in picture framing. Artists are welcome to discuss their vision for entire shows, while the collector is encouraged to consult with team members regarding each art work’s unique requirements.
Caring for Collections
- Specialists in framing works on paper
- Experienced in dry mounting digital and photographic prints
- Re-stretching and framing works on canvas
- Only acid-free and archival materials are used
- All frames are hand finished and made from Australian hardwoods
- Specialists in framing textiles, objects and tailored perspex boxes and showcases
- Collaboration with artists on exhibition presentation
Drop in and see us today!